This article focuses on Cartoon Network's Total Drama World Tour website. It was themed around the Total Drama Jumbo Jet. There were also two downloadable features, a Chris bobblehead and a Chef bobblehead. However, they were replaced by other downloadables after the first episode aired. Following each episode, the downloadables got updated every time. This website, alongside the websites for the first two seasons were removed in favor of Cartoon Network's Total Drama: Revenge of the Island website in April 2013.
Like in the first two seasons, a small biography of each character appeared on the page. Unlike the first two seasons, it shows three words to describe the character, a quote that they said at some point during the season, and one favorite thing.
- In Three Words: Smart, Goth, Loner
- Favorite Movie Genre: Horror
- Quote: "Nothing personal, but I hate models."
- In Three Words: Outgoing, Sloppy, Hungry
- Favorite Food: Everything
- Quote: "You gonna finish that?"
- In Three Words: Handsome, Charming, Manipulative
- Favorite Tactic: Flattery
- Quote: "Compared to me? Heather's a saint."
- In Three Words: Outspoken, Confident, Homegirl
- Favorite Talent: Dancing
- Quote: "This dance train is leaving the station!"
- In Three Words: Kooky, Unpredictable, Funny
- Favorite Foreign Language: Camel
- Quote: "Look! I'm a rabid monkey! Ai ya ya ya!"
- In Three Words: Friendly, Laid-back, Sensitive
- Favorite Person: His Mama
- Quote: "That guy's smooth as Mama's gravy."
- In Three Words: Tough, Punk, Attitude
- Favorite Pastime: Vandalism
- Quote: "Duncans do not sing."
- In Three Words: Eager, Sporty, Clumsy
- Favorite Clothing: Track Suits
- Quote: "This guy is kicking it into high gear!"
- In Three Words: Quirky, Nerdy, Skills
- Favorite Skill: All of Them
- Quote: "Aluminum foil means the aliens can't read your brain."
- In Three Words: Scrawny, Geeky, Well-meaning
- Favorite Place: Away From Sierra
- Quote: "It feels like someone gave my wedgie a wedgie!"
- In Three Words: Beautiful, Bubbly, Airhead
- Favorite Lip Gloss: Changes Daily
- Quote: "Um, when do we go shopping?"
- In Three Words: Self-Assured, Cunning, Ruthless
- Favorite Cast Member: Whoever Will Help Her Win
- Quote: "It's really on now. Just you wait!"
- In Three Words: Intellectual, Witty, Derisive
- Favorite Weapon: Sarcasm
- Quote: "Life, why do you hate me so?"
- In Three Words: Homeschooled, Naive, Persistent
- Favorite Word: Eh?
- Quote: "Prepare to lose to the Zeke!"
- In Three Words: Ambitious, Stubborn, Competitive
- Favorite Profession: Lawyer
- Quote: "I happen to like winning."
- In Three Words: Enthusiastic, Crazed, Superfan
- Favorite Cast Member: Cody
- Quote: "Hahahaha! OMG, I am just LOL!"
- Total Pandamonium
- Drop of Shame
- Chomp Sewey
- Splat! Oberfest
- Oh No U Di'n't!!!
- H-Bomb's Killah Beatz
- Total Drama Freezer Burn
- Flight Simmerator
A map of all locations to be visited in Total Drama World Tour. The four locations shown on the map are Egypt, The Alps, Amazon, and Tokyo, Japan, a few of the locations before the season's merge. People who visited the page got a chance to vote on which location they thought the new cast was going to first. There was also a "starting point" location shown, however it doesn't necessarily reveal where it was. However, it appeared to be in Canada, since that is generally where two seasons of the Total Drama series takes place. To further prove this, various clips of the airport in the very first episode, including in the theme song, has been seen to have the CN Tower in the background, essentially confirming that it's located in Toronto. Each day after a new episode aired, the map was updated, as was the sidebar. The sidebar included the location visited, the challenge (or challenges), the reward (if any), the elimination, a downloadable GIF and song, and a picture from the episode at the top.
When a contestant was eliminated, they received a Drop of Shame video, which is basically a montage of their time on the show. Also, their character picture on the main page got an orange blind pulled down over it that partially blocks out their face, leaving only a silhouette with faint hints of their facial features. Also, Heather had a winning image instead of being blinded, since she won.
After each episode airs (in the United States), the "downloadables" section on the "Map" page was updated. Before the first episode aired, the downloadables were bobbleheads of Chris and Chef. After the first episode aired, it was changed to another downloadable, and one could now download the episode's song to their computer.
- Chris and Chef's bobbleheads can be seen in the cockpit of the Total Drama Jumbo Jet over the course of the season.
- The video background image for Jamaica Me Sweat references Total Drama Island.
- On the Greece's Pieces shot, the caption "Greece is the Word" is a reference to a song in the musical and movie Grease.
- Duncan is the only one to get blinded two times.
- Bridgette is the only contestant to say their quote twice.
- Courtney is the only contestant to say their quote in Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan.
- Alejandro is the only contestant to say their quote in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2.
- Noah is the only contestant to say their quote in I See London...
- Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1 was the episode to feature the most character quotes from the contestants' mini-profiles, as six of them were said in that episode.
- Gwen and Owen's profile were put at the top two. Coincidentally, they were the final two of Total Drama Island.
- There are many goofs dealing with the final frame of some "Drop of Shame" videos, in which the most recently-eliminated character fades from the group shot.
- In Ezekiel's elimination video, Duncan is still seen in the final frame as Ezekiel disappears, despite quitting the competition in the first episode.
- In DJ's elimination video, Izzy is still shown in the final frame, even though she was taken out of the competition before DJ was, due to an injury.
- Lindsay can also be seen despite being eliminated the episode before DJ was.
- In Noah's elimination video, Duncan is not seen in the final group shot even though he returned in the same episode.
- Also, Lindsay and Izzy are still shown in the shot, despite having already been eliminated by that point.
- The "coming soon" image for Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2 remained on its spot on the map, even after the episode aired, when it should have changed to the episode's rollover image. In addition, the rollover image was different from the "Coming soon" image.
- In the downloadable version of Come Fly With Us, there isn't any autotune, making some of the voices sound off-key.
- The name of The Am-AH-Zon Race song, Gypsy Rap, is incorrectly titled as "Bridgette Raps" on the episode sidebar, despite Bridgette being already eliminated at that point in the competition. It was then changed to just "Rap."
- The episode sidebar for The Am-AH-Zon Race says the reward is "all the bananas you can eat"; however, this was the reward for the first part of the challenge only.
- Cody's profile picture is from the deleted scene in Broadway, Baby!, which is not shown in the Cartoon Network edit of the episode.
- Niagara Brawls didn't have a coming soon image. Instead, the episode rollover appeared.
- In the background for African Lying Safari, it says "See more from Tazania," instead of "Tanzania."
- Despite competing, Blaineley was never added to the list of contestants. She was also never "blinded," nor does she receive a "Drop of Shame" video.
- In the background for Rapa Phooey!, a rock carving of Gwen's head can be seen, even though it was never shown in the actual episode.
- In A Chinese Lesson's download, the first part of the song is cut out.
- In Blainerific's download, half of the song is cut out.
- In the "Best of Alejandro" video, Alejandro's name was misspelled as "Alajandro." This was later fixed.
- On the map, if one looks at the USA, they can see that the state of Florida is missing, and if one looks at Europe, the Black Sea is missing.
- In the background for Hawaiian Punch, Courtney is seen cheering for Heather. However, when Heather wins, Courtney is shown to be angry.
- The episode sidebar for Greece's Pieces says that the reward was "keep(ing) your gold medals." However, Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot lost, and Owen was shown with two gold medals in The EX-Files regardless.
- Additionally, the reward for Greece's Pieces was a phone call to your loved ones and not "keep(ing) your gold medals".
|Character biographies||Total Drama Island | Total Drama Action | Total Drama World Tour | Total Drama: Revenge of the Island | Total Drama All-Stars | Total Drama: Pahkitew Island | Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race|
|Websites||Total Drama Island: Totally Interactive! | Total Drama Production Blog | Total Drama Action EXTRA | Total Drama World Tour website | Total Drama Online | Total Drama: Revenge of the Island website | Total Drama All-Stars website|
|Other content||Games | Labels|