The Cannon of Shame is the elimination exit in Total Drama: Pahkitew Island. The eliminated contestants are forced into the cannon, and are shot from the island. The theme of the shameful elimination method was based on the fact that the word Pahkitew is Cree for explode.
In A Blast from the Past, Samey is voted off from her team for impersonating Amy. She attempts to change her fate again when Amy comes back to the island, but Chris blasts them both away to avoid further confusion.
In Mo Monkey Mo Problems, Ella is disqualified for breaking Chris's rule about singing. She sings one final song and is helped into the Cannon by her bird friends, and is shot away just as she finishes.
In Three Zones and A Baby, Topher is voted out for intentionally costing his team the challenge, as Chris tricked him into believing he had replaced him as host. As Topher is placed into the Cannon of Shame, he tries to figure out what happened between him and Chris.
In Scarlett Fever, Scarlett is eliminated for attempting to extort Chris for the million by threatening to blow up the island. Chris throws marshmallows at Scarlett, saying she is more eliminated than anyone has ever been, even more than 'that beatbox guy'.Afterwards, Max joins her after Chris claims he's had enough "evil" for a season, making Chris sick of him, automatically eliminating him.
- Beardo, Rodney, Amy, and Samey are the only contestants to be shot from the cannon while wearing a helmet.
- Amy is the only person to take the cannon twice.
- Amy and Samey as well as Scarlett and Max are the only pairs to have taken the cannon together.
- Ella is the only person to be shown going into the cannon.
- Shawn and Sky are the only contestants who have not been shot from the cannon as they were the finalists of the season, and so were never eliminated.