The six remaining teams head for the Mekong Delta of Vietnam where they form two super-teams and fish for catfish. While allies finish the challenge first, rivals instantly make it to the Chill Zone due to one's leadership and another's dumb luck. The remaining three teams become lost in wartime tunnels where two lovestruck partners help the others find a way out. At the last second kind cool dudes allow the team to overtake them to the finish lines, which results in their own exit.
The teams must now fly to Vietnam and travel to the Mekong River, where they will find their next Travel Tip. The Police Cadets take time to flaunt their victory at the Ice Dancers, further infuriating Josee and reminding them that they won in treachery by eliminating the Goths. Devin now desperate to win over Carrie, steps up his game. However, his attempts are made difficult by his pepper induced blindness, causing him to pull Stephanie into a cab by mistake, forcing Carrie to cab with Ryan.
After the flight lands, the Sisters and Surfer Dudes are unable to get to a taxi, and instead, take manually driven rickshaws down the river. However, Emma forces Kitty to drive, after feeling the previous driver is too slow. As teams arrive at the challenge area, they find out that they must work in teams of three to form a super team challenge, where they must use their fingers as bait for catfish, in a fishing technique called "noodling". Once teams collect six catfish, they will get their next Travel Tip, but if a team manages to find a Zip It Ticket, they can skip the next challenge and go straight to the Chill Zone. The Ice Dancers and Police Cadets consider temporarily working together for the challenge along with the Daters after Stephanie makes her and Ryan work with them due to feeling jealousy whenever he talks to Carrie. Carrie reveals that she thinks Devin might like her due to his attempts to impress her. Though, after getting advice from Emma, she pushes her feelings aside, which Devin's clumsiness helps with.
While MacArthur keeps repelling the Cadet's fish away with her aggressiveness, Ryan helps Stephanie with the challenge, and she is shocked to find out that she still has feelings for him. After noticing the other team cooperating, Sanders tries to motivate her super team to temporarily put aside their hatred and focus on hating the other team more. Finally agreeing to work together, Josee comes up with a plan to sabotage the other team, which MacArthur is fully on board with. Sanders looks on in concern as the two swim away laughing evilly, fearing she created "an axis of evil". Josee and MacArthur swim past Devin and trick him into thinking they see a mega catfish, which would impress Carrie, but it turns out the "mega catfish" is a crocodile. The blind Devin brings it back and the crocodile ends up devouring all the catfish. Luckily for them, Brody has experience with this type of situation and is able to make the crocodile regurgitate the fish via the Heimlich maneuver.
The teams must now compete in another All-In, which involves searching through tunnels filled with traps and dead ends for a Don Box with directions to the Chill Zone. Much to the surprise of the others, Jacques manages to find and catch the branded catfish which leads to the super team making their way straight to the Chill Zone tying for first place. Sanders suggests keeping the alliance intact which the other teams agree to but secretly plan to betray one another. Devin tries to reveal his crush on Carrie but gets interrupted numerous times and almost costs them the race after alerting the other teams when the best friends find the Don Box. The Surfers ultimately let the Best Friends pass them in the race to the Chill Zone due to their alliance and get eliminated after coming in last place. They reveal that while they're bummed out about losing, they're glad that they were able to make friends and play a clean game.
|Stephanie Anne Mills||Kitty|
- This is the second time that Geoff has been eliminated in the twenty-first episode.
- As of this episode, all male-only teams have been eliminated from the Race until the Surfer Dudes' return in Last Tango in Buenos Aires.
- All three teams that form the "Axis of Evil" alliance have used and experienced the Boomerangs in earlier challenges.
- With the elimination of Brody, all remaining voice actors only voice one character each, until Brody's return in Last Tango in Buenos Aires.
- Devin is still blind from the pepper juice he got in his eyes during the previous episode.
- Jacques mentions putting his hand in a "glove full of bullet ants", referring Brazilian Pain Forest.
- The signal the Surfer Dudes come up with to tell the other teams where the Don Box is located is the same as in A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket.
- Both signals were used to alert the Sisters about something.
- When Brody attempts to bid MacArthur goodbye after his elimination, she is seen drinking from a cup that has the same Pepsi-like logo as the one that Leonard and Tammy are seen drinking in None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 1, as well as Josee in Maori or Less.
- The "Axis of Evil" is a term used by former U.S President, George W. Bush to describe governments that he accused of helping terrorism and seeking weapons of mass destruction.
- Two new gameplay elements that are equivalent to those from The Amazing Race are introduced:
- The Super-Team is the equivalent of Intersection.
- Zip-It is the equivalent of Fast Forward.
- The Surfers trigger a trap that causes a boulder to roll out, which is a reference to a scene from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. This is the ninth Indiana Jones reference, with the others being in Full Metal Drama, Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special, Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1, The Am-AH-Zon Race, The EX-Files, Rapa Phooey!, Planes, Trains, and Hot Air Mobiles, and Scarlett Fever.
- This is also the second time this scene is referenced; the first is Rapa Phooey!
- When Carrie says "Hey, who turned out the lights in the tunnel?" it is likely a reference to Doctor Who as this is a catchphrase used by the main villains, The Vashta Nerada.
- Sanders's freckles disappear after MacArthur slaps Josee with a fish.