Traveling to Brazil, the teams must traverse the jungles and show themselves off in order to make the next leg of the race. Two competitors end up in an unlikely alliance with two others that doesn't last while two racers go through the torture of immense pain. One tries to face down their own grief for a previous incident, leading to their partner to take full charge, but this ultimately leads to a penalty and a karma filled defeat.
The episode opens with the Goths departing from the Chill Zone as the teams must now travel to Brazil via airplane. The first eight teams take a direct flight, while the last seven are forced to fly with a two hour delay along with animals. Fortunately for the latter group, Dwayne accidentally leaves the remains of his broken fossil on the runway, bursting the plane's tire and causing a delay for the first flight. Meanwhile, on the second flight, Taylor is disgusted at having to travel with animals, threatening to quit the competition as she kicks a goat and walks away. To avoid that, Her mother bribes her to stay by offering to buy her a new car. After Taylor hears this, she immediately runs back, though the goat returns to headbutt her moments later. As the second flight lands in Brazil, the Adversity Twins experience lactose intolerance, due to being in close proximity to cows. The teams must now compete in a "Botch or Watch" in which they have to retrieve their next Travel Tip. One of them must stick their hand inside a mitten full of bullet ants to do so.
The Vegans are the first to take on the Botch or Watch; however, Mickey accidentally pushes Laurie to which she lands face first into the mitt, thus gets bitten in the face by the bullet ants. Her face swells up to hideous proportions and remains that way for the rest of the challenge. The teams must then find a way across a gorge and search amongst the piles of coconuts to find their next travel tip. Back at the Botch or Watch challenge, Mickey gets intimidated by Taylor, but Kitty comes to his defense and tells her that Mickey was there first. The Adversity Twins are grateful for this, and Mickey reaches into the mitt to give Kitty an extra travel tip, resulting in Kitty taking a selfie with Mickey. Emma disapproves of Kitty's friendly advances towards the twins and reminds her of their "no alliance" rule, but Kitty retaliates that Emma only acts this way due to being hung up from her boyfriend, Jake, breaking up with her. The Vegans encounter trouble after they are unable to get across the cliff and lose their lead, while some of the other teams are successful. The Rockers face no difficulty getting through the first challenge, thanks to Spud's delayed pain reaction.
The first plane finally arrives in Brazil and the Ice Dancers gain an early lead. The Police Cadets are unable to find the tip during the coconut challenge, because of MacArthur refusing to let Sanders help in the challenge, despite her bloated hand from the previous challenge. Sanders uses a mallet and manages to find the tip, despite MacArthur's wishes. As the teams from the first flight compete in the "Botch or Watch", Kelly takes charge for her team aggressively which helps strengthen her relationship with her daughter, but this doesn't last for long. Although the Vegans are finally able to climb back up the cliff, Laurie's hideousness provokes Taylor to throw a coconut at her, which sends her flying off the cliff again. While doing this, the coconut cracks, giving The Vegans' their next tip and Miles thanks Mother Nature for it. A clumsy move from Spud helps the Rockers and Best Friends get across the cliff. The Daters; however, don't have the same luck as they fall down.
The teams get started on the "All-In" crafting challenge. Kitty gets her sister to form an alliance with the Adversity Twins, albeit a trial one. The Surfer Dudes are the first team to complete their Brazilian costume and must now make their way to Copacabana beach, which will be the Chill Zone for this leg of the race. As the final teams begin wrapping up their coconut search for the tip, Father and Son compete against the Ice Dancers for a tip. Luckily for them, both manage to get one in the fight. With Miles taking control of the Vegan's team, they manage to make it to the Chill Zone. However, they find out they get a thirty-minute penalty, because Miles sewed both parts of the costume. This leads the Ice Dancers to get first place. Josee is about to mock the Vegans for losing, but both she and Jacques get scared when they see Laurie's face.
As more teams glide across the finish line, the Sisters and Adversity Twins crash into each other and tie for seventh and eighth. Emma then terminates their temporary alliance, with Kitty agreeing with her, along with The Adversity Twins. All seems well for the Vegans, before Spud's pain reaction begins to act up, which helps him and Rock cross the finish line at a quicker pace. This makes The Vegans the last team to arrive, and they are cut from the competition. This leaves them visibly disappointed about not fulfilling their promise to help their several causes.
|Stephanie Anne Mills||Kitty|
- Carrie, Devin, Jen, Ryan, and Tom appear; however, they have no dialogue, though they can be heard squealing, gasping, cheering, or screaming.
- The planes used in this episode resemble the Total Drama Jumbo Jet.
- Those who do the Botch or Watch are: Laurie, Lorenzo, Chet, MacArthur, Mickey, Taylor, Spud, Jacques, Geoff, Ennui, Carrie, Noah, Stephanie, Jen, and Junior.
- None of the Sisters perform in the challenge, as Mickey gives them an extra tip he had grabbed in the mitt. Taylor also does not reach into the mitt, instead blowing the Travel Tip out with her lungs.
- Mr. Coconut makes a brief cameo appearance when the pile of coconuts is shown for the first time.
- This episode marks the first alliance on Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race, which occurs between the Adversity Twins and the Sisters.
- This marks the first time two teams, namely the Adversity Twins and the Sisters, tie at the Chill Zone.
- The Vegans are the first team to be penalized and eliminated in the same leg.
- With the Vegans's elimination, the two teams voiced by Emilie Claire-Barlow and Katie Griffin were eliminated back-to-back.
- Don still has a black eye from being attacked by Laurie in Bjorken Telephone.
- Flashbacks from Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan and Slap Slap Revolution are shown when Noah explains of Owen's past experience being on the Total Drama Jumbo Jet.
- In the previous episode, Laurie wishes that Dwayne would receive karma for stealing the Vegans's fossil. This may have been fulfilled when Dwayne's broken fossil delays the plane's takeoff and allows the plane the Vegans are on to get ahead of him.
- When Jacques mentions not winning gold in Vancouver, he is possibly referencing the 2010 Winter Olympics, which was held in Vancouver.
- The name of the episode is a play on "Brazilian Rainforest".
- The Malibu Bonnie dollhouse Kelly said Taylor wanted when she was five could be a parody of the Barbie doll line.
- The Botch or Watch challenge is a reference to a ritual originating from some Brazilian indigenous tribes. A boy must insert his hand into a glove of bullet ants. If he does not desist, he is considered a man.
- SeaVille is a reference to SeaView or SeaWorld.
- Despite Dwayne's fossil breaking before they enter the plane, the pieces of the fossil are able to pop the airplane's tires on the other side.
- The Sisters are not penalized even though Kitty did not take the Travel Tip out of the mitt herself.
- The Stepbrothers aren't penalized even though both Lorenzo and Chet stuck their hand in the mitt, when it was Lorenzo's turn.
- When MacArthur pushes Mickey away before getting her first Travel Tip, Mickey has no gap in his teeth.
- When the Adversity Twins are falling into the crevice, Jay has a gap in his teeth.
- When the contestants are first seen making the costumes, MacArthur's hand isn't swollen. Rock's hand is also briefly seen swollen while this is happening.