Beardo describes himself as being shy, until he becomes comfortable around someone. While friendly, he tends to "just make noises and be generally bothersome." Although, it appears that he is completely silent, like B, he is merely reluctant to talk at first. He is shown to be quite skilled at sound production, and has even produced his own CD. He hopes that his team can look past his annoying nature and see that he is actually a good person. The opposite occurs however and his odd behavior and lack of contribution to his team ends up leading to his elimination in So, Uh This Is My Team?.
His audition tape shows that he may have problems concerning socializing, and would rather be alone and play music until he feels close to someone, then they can see that he is a better person than he seems to be at first sight. Despite his early elimination, he is shown to have enjoyed his time on the show, as his last words exclaimed are that he enjoyed meeting all of his teammates.
Beardo's only appearance is in So, Uh This Is My Team?, where he makes his debut along with the rest of the new cast. He is placed on team Waneyihtam Maskwak along with everyone else who didn't get an actual parachute. Beardo spends the majority of the episode making sound effects at inopportune moments, much to Dave's annoyance. He does little to help his team and they end up losing the first challenge. At the first elimination ceremony of the season, Beardo receives the majority votes and is eliminated, much to Dave's satisfaction. Just as he is shot out of the Cannon of Shame, he quickly states he enjoyed meeting his team.
- View this video for Beardo's audition tape.
Beardo starts his audition by beat-boxing. He introduces himself and, in rhythm to the music, tells how he is pretty shy and that, until he warms up to people, he tends to speak through sound effects and ends up being bothersome. He hopes that if he's chosen that his team will be able to see past this and see what a great guy he really is.
- Beardo is one of seven contestants to never receive a symbol of immunity; the others are Amy, Anne Maria, Blaineley, Ezekiel, Noah and Staci.
- Beardo is one of two contestants from the third generation cast with facial hair, with the other being Shawn.
- As of now, Beardo is tied with Staci for the lowest amount of participation of any character in the series, competing in only one episode.
- Unlike Staci however, Beardo has not physically appeared in any episodes aside from his debut, making him the only contestant to appear in one episode of the series.
- Beardo is one of three contestants to have never outranked another contestant, with the others being Staci, and Ezekiel.
- He pronounces his name as "Bee-Air-Dough" in his audition tape while others pronounce it as "Beard-oh". However, Shawn pronounces it as the former in Lies, Cries and One Big Prize.
- Beardo is mistakenly listed as a member of Pimâpotew Kinosewak on his online bio.
|Eliminated from Total Drama: Pahkitew Island|
|N/A||So, Uh This Is My Team?||Leonard|
|Waneyihtam Maskwak teammates|
|Beardo | Dave | Ella | Leonard | Max | Shawn | Sky | Sugar|