|Eliminated||TDRI: Ice Ice Baby|
|Friends||Cameron, Dawn, Sam|
Due to the fact that he has never spoken, lack of background information, and relatively short time on the show, very little is actually known about B. One thing that can be drawn for sure is that his intelligence level is through the roof, and his ingenuity has led to make many impressive creations throughout his short time on the show. He is able to make the best of any situation and overall is a very useful asset to one's team. He comes across as very relaxed in demeanor and proud of his smarts. The exact reason why B never speaks is currently unknown. On some occasions he has opened his mouth but gets cut off. It seems as if he is not totally opposed to it - he just prefers to stay quiet.
B makes his first appearance in Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er! on a yacht bringing the thirteen new contestants in for a new season of Total Drama. He's introduced by Chris after Brick, and is first seen with Dawn, who compliments him on his "purplish-green" aura, noting that it suits him. After Chris blows up the yacht, B appears to rescue Cameron as he walked out of the water with him standing on his head. Cameron clings on to B's back during the race that determines the two teams, in which B arrives fifth and is put on the Toxic Rats. B's intellect is seen later in the first challenge of the season, as he stacks his teammates on top of each other to reach their totem and cut it down. He later maneuvers his team on the totem as they race down the hill. Despite his silent behavor, B is very proud of himself for his usefulness towards his team. Although he remains silent during the episode, B manages to communicate with his team by signaling what he needs them to do. And even though his team is the first to arrive at the bottom of the hill, their cabin ends up exploding thanks to the Mutant Maggots, causing them to lose the challenge. Along with his fellow teammates, B is later seen looking disapprovingly at Staci, seemingly tired at her endless chatter. In the first elimination ceremony of the season, B receives the second marshmallow, signaling that he's safe and can stay for another episode. Along with his fellow teammates, he likely voted off Staci that night.
In Truth or Laser Shark, during the "getting to know you trivia game", it is revealed that "B" is actually just an abbreviation for his real name, Beverly, which he is embarrassed about. During the "Mad Skills Obstacle Course" relay race, B takes on the third obstacle. Before doing so, Scott procrastinated giving him their teams mascot, a toxic rat, in order for him to continue. Aggravated, B takes the rat from him and goes through his course, only to fall into the mud pit below filled with two mutated beavers. He manages to outsmart them by quickly building a female beaver out of the mud in the area, and afterward, B manages to pass his team's rat to Sam. After his team loses the challenge, B is put in the bottom two along with Dakota. However, he ends up safe and Dakota receives the Marshmallow of Toxic Loserdom instead. Along with most of his teammates, apart from Lightning and Sam, B likely voted off Dakota.
In Ice Ice Baby, B contemplates the pile of random junk provided to help all the contestants climb up the cliff. Using a chair, a compressed canister, rope, baking soda, and a bit of wiring, B launches himself and his team up to the top, winning the first half of the challenge making him a primary target of Scott. During the second half, he finds a large slab of ice and carves out a reflective surface to melt the other team's fort. Scott, fearing that they will win the challenge, knocks down the sheet, melting his own team's fort and allowing the revelation of Mike having their flag. Before the vote, Scott convinces the other teammates to vote B off by spreading lies about him and convincing them he is bad news. His plan works when B is eliminated. As he climbs into the Hurl of Shame, he is asked if he has any final words, or words at all for that matter. Just as it seems like he is finally going to say something shocking to his teammates, Chris declares that it's too late and ejects him from the island. He screams a long, deep scream as he flies off into the distance. This is the only time B's voice is ever heard.
Along with previous contestants, B returns to the island for the season's finale, Brain vs. Brawn: The Ultimate Showdown, where he roots for Cameron to win, along with the majority of contestants. When the mutated animals are attacking the cast, B is repeatedly punched by a mutant tree squid while Dawn asks why her tea leaves didn't see this coming. Oddly, despite supporting Cameron, B appears to be smiling if either him or Lightning wins the million, even though most others are disappointed if Lightning wins. Later, B and the other competitors are last seen in a speedboat, leaving the island. He laughs alongside everyone else when Chris gets arrested.
Like Dawn, B had no original design due to not being a contestant in the original version of the season.
- View this video for B's audition tape.
B's audition begins with him riding into a room on a mechanical chair. He presses a button and a hand appears from the chair, brushing his teeth, cleaning his shoes, and putting on his cap for him. He then tries to speak, but his mechanical brother comes in, asking him a question, which B seems to allow him to do. He then tries to speak again, but the battery in the camera dies, ending the tape.
- B was the only second generation contestant who did not appear in the original version of Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- B doesn't speak, making him the only contestant not to have a voice actor.
- He is, however, heard screaming after being launched in the Hurl of Shame, but it's unknown who voiced the scream.
- B seems to reference Silent Bob from the 1994 comedy film, Clerks, and many other Kevin Smith movies. His name ("Silent" B) as well as many parts of his design and the fact he doesn't speak are similar to Silent Bob.
- As revealed in "Truth or Laser Shark", B stands for Beverly, which he seems to be embarrassed about, as Beverly is traditionally a female name.
- B is one of the few characters who is known by their nickname, the others being DJ, Blaineley and Lightning.
- Also, he and DJ are the only contestants who are known by their initials.
- B is the first male contestant in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island to be in the bottom two at an elimination ceremony, and the first male to be eliminated.
- B, Alejandro, Duncan, and Lightning are the only male contestants in the series to wear earrings.
- B's design is very similar to DJ's Camp TV design, who is also one of the past interns from the show.
- B is one of three contestants to not speak in the episode he was eliminated in. The others are Justin in Not Quite Famous and Leshawna in Haute Camp-ture.
- He is the only contestant to not be from the first generation.
- B, Chef, Lightning, Justin, Cameron, and Leonard are the only males to have prominent lips.
|Eliminated from Total Drama: Revenge of the Island|
|Dakota||Ice Ice Baby||Dawn|
|Toxic Rats teammates|
|B | Brick | Dakota | Dawn | Jo | Lightning | Sam | Scott | Staci|