Due to the fact that he has never spoken, lack of background information, and relatively short time on the show, very little is actually known about B. One thing that can be drawn for sure is that his intelligence level is through the roof, and this has led to the production of many impressive creations throughout his short time on the show. He is able to make the best of any situation and overall is a very useful asset to one's team. He comes across as very relaxed in demeanor and takes pride in his brains. The exact reason that B never speaks is currently unknown. On some occasions he has opened his mouth but gets cut off, such as during his elimination or his audition tape. This suggests that B has no real problem with speech; he just prefers to stay quiet.
B makes his first appearance in Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er! on a yacht bringing the thirteen new contestants in for a new season of Total Drama. He is placed on the Toxic Rats according to when he completes the forest race. B's impressive intellect is presented during the challenge, in which B stacks his teammates on top of each other to reach their totem and cut it down. He later maneuvers his team on the totem as they race down the hill. Although he remains silent during the episode, B manages to communicate with his team by signaling what he needs them to do, with some extra assistance from Dawn. Though his team is the first to arrive at the bottom of the hill, their cabin ends up exploding thanks to the Mutant Maggots, causing them to lose the challenge.
In Truth or Laser Shark, during the "getting to know you trivia game", it is revealed that "B" is actually just an abbreviation for his real name, Beverly, which he is embarrassed about. During the "Mad Skills Obstacle Course" relay race, B takes on the third obstacle. Before doing so, Scott procrastinates giving him their team's mascot, a toxic rat, in order for him to continue. Aggravated, B takes the rat from him and goes through his course, only to fall into the mud pit below filled with two mutated beavers. He manages to outsmart them by quickly building a female beaver out of the mud in the area, and afterwards, B manages to pass his team's rat to Sam. After his team loses the challenge, B is put in the bottom two along with Dakota, but they elect to let him stay another week.
In Ice Ice Baby, B contemplates the pile of random junk provided to help all the contestants climb up the cliff. Using a chair, a compressed canister, rope, baking soda, and a bit of wiring, B launches himself and his team up to the top with his rocket couch, winning the first half of the challenge and making him a primary target for Scott. During the second half, he finds a large slab of ice and carves out a reflective surface to melt the other team's fort. Scott, fearing that they will win the challenge, knocks down the sheet, melting his own team's fort and allowing the revelation of Mike having their flag. Before the vote, Scott convinces Dawn and Sam to vote B off by spreading lies about him and convincing them he is bad news. His plan works and B is eliminated. As he prepares to be catapulted off the island, he appears ready to finally break his silence, but Chris doesn't give him the chance to speak.
Along with the previous contestants, B returns to the island for the season's finale, in which he roots for Cameron to win, along with the majority of contestants. When the mutated animals are attacking the cast, B is repeatedly punched by a mutant tree squid, while Dawn asks why her tea leaves didn't see this coming. B and the other competitors are last seen in a speedboat leaving the island. He laughs alongside everyone else when Chris gets arrested.
Like Dawn, B had no original design due to not being a contestant in the original version of the season.
- View this video for B's audition tape.
B's audition begins with him riding into a room on a mechanical chair. He presses a button and a hand appears from the chair, brushing his teeth, cleaning his shoes, and putting on his cap for him. He then tries to speak, but his mechanical brother comes in, asking him a question, which B seems to allow him to do. He then tries to speak again, but the battery in the camera dies, ending the tape.
- B, Cameron, Chef Hatchet, Justin, Leonard, Lightning, and Ryan are the only males to have prominent lips.
- B, Alejandro, Duncan, Ennui, and Lightning are the only male contestants in the series to wear earrings.
- B is one of three contestants to not speak in the episode he was eliminated in. The others are Justin in Not Quite Famous and Leshawna in Haute Camp-ture.
- B is one of the six characters who is known by their nickname, the others being Blaineley, DJ, Lightning, MacArthur, and Samey.
- B is the only male contestant in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island to be on only one team, as the others either competed in Total Drama All-Stars or had a team switch during the season.
- B was the only second generation contestant who did not appear in the original version of Total Drama: Revenge of the Island. Instead, he was added in later.
- B has never spoken, making him the only contestant not to have a voice actor.
- He is, however, heard screaming after being launched in the Hurl of Shame, but it's unknown who voiced the scream.
- B's design was recycled from DJ's Camp TV design, who also appears as one of the past interns from the show.
- As revealed in Truth or Laser Shark, B stands for Beverly, which he seems to be embarrassed about, as Beverly is traditionally a female name.
- B is a parody of Silent Bob from the 1994 comedy film, Clerks, and many other Kevin Smith movies. His name ("Silent" B) as well as many parts of his design and the fact he doesn't speak are similar to Silent Bob.
- He is the first contestant to be based on Silent Bob, with the other being Spud.
|Eliminated from Total Drama: Revenge of the Island|
|Dakota||Ice Ice Baby||Dawn|
|Toxic Rats teammates|
|B | Brick | Dakota | Dawn | Jo | Lightning | Sam | Scott | Staci|