The episode begins with the fourteen castmates eating breakfast. Chris then comes in and explains the challenge, which is to find alien eggs based on the science fiction film "Alien Chunks", then bring them back to the trailers. He also says Chef will be playing the role of Mama Alien, and will be hunting the cast down, to which Chef replies, "I hate my life". Meanwhile, Trent is having trouble with his relationship with Gwen as she and Duncan happily chat about alien movies. Owen is having some digestive problems after eating the sawdust and foam core prop food from the previous challenge, leading him to choose to make a radical decision to eat prunes for breakfast rather than pancakes, which shocks everyone. The castmates are then sent into a science fiction set and split themselves into groups.
Gwen and Trent partner with Duncan and DJ. Bridgette and Geoff try to follow them, but Duncan tells the two of them that they are on their own due to their constant kissing. He says in this type of movie the kissing couple is always the first to be taken out, so being with them would put himself in danger. Justin, Lindsay, Beth, and Leshawna partner up and Heather, Owen, Izzy, and Harold are the last to be grouped together.
The groups split up and search for the eggs. They continue on down the track until they stop dead and freak out when they hear a strange, sucking noise coming from the other side of the wall. Beth bravely marches towards it only to discover the source of the noise is only Bridgette and Geoff making out. Meanwhile, Chef Hatchet, dressed as an alien, is hunting them with a paintball gun filled with green paint, which is used as alien slime. Chef begins his attack on one group and Harold is shot and eliminated first. Owen then feels a major amount of gas come up and begs Chef to eliminate him so he can go to the bathroom, to which Chef agrees. Izzy stays behind to hold off Chef while Heather makes a run for it. Chef and Izzy cast aside their little guns and fight with large paint cannons. Though Izzy fights hard, Chef eventually defeats her.
Afterward, Heather is looking around when Chef ambushes and chases her, claiming that he is getting revenge on her for putting laxatives in his food last season. Heather is shot and her wig falls off and through the grates in the floor, becoming upset that her precious wig is lost forever. Meanwhile, Geoff and Bridgette are so busy making out that they don't notice Chef sneaking up on them, and are easily eliminated. In another part of the set, Justin, Beth, Lindsay, and Leshawna wander into a room, where Chef traps them and dumps a truck load of slime on them through the pipes eliminating all four of them at once.
Duncan, Gwen, Trent and DJ find the eggs and prepare to make a run for it, but Chef attacks them and DJ is shot. Duncan, Gwen, and Trent make it out of the room and outside with the eggs, but Chris (playing the role of the military) drops several slime bombs on them. Trent and Gwen take cover, but Duncan is hit and eliminated. Trent then runs for the last surviving egg, but sees Gwen's lucky necklace about to fall in a sewer, forcing him to make a decision.
After much thought, he saves the necklace right before it is about to fall through, which makes Gwen happy. She decides to give the necklace to Trent because she thinks it will give him luck, which leaves Duncan angrily calling him a girl and Trent giving him a mean glare. Trent luckily spots two hidden alien eggs and he and Gwen are still able to win the challenge. Both are happy until Chris explains that they will be playing against each other this season.
Chris then says there will be an elimination ceremony and two people will be kicked off, because it's Tuesday, a joke which none of the castmates find funny. At the elimination ceremony, the castmates cast their votes with voting devices. The first Gilded Chris Award of the season goes to both Gwen and Trent, while the final one being for Leshawna. Bridgette and Geoff are voted off in a double elimination for constantly making out. The couple questions why they were eliminated, while in the confessional, the other castmates talk about their constant making out. They continue to make out with one another as they walk to the Lame-o-sine, to everyone else's (except Lindsay and Beth's) disgust.
In the Lame-o-sine, Bridgette complains about getting kicked out of the competition for making out. They then get into an argument about the million dollars and Geoff saying that his mother's macaroni and cheese makes happiness. Despite claiming that they are through with each other, the couple start making out a few seconds later.
|Clé Bennett||Chef Hatchet/DJ|
|Stephanie Anne Mills||Lindsay|
- This episode marks the first planned double elimination of the entire series.
- This episode features several significant factors dealing with the number two (Chris even references it):
- This is currently the elimination ceremony with the highest attendance, at fourteen.
- The four groups in this episode are:
- This is the only episode of Total Drama Action in which the Gilded Chris Award is not identified as foil-covered chocolate, as it smacks Lindsay on the head with a metallic-sounding clang effect.
- Coincidentally, while a couple win invincibility, another couple gets voted off.
- Beth reveals that she had her braces for eight years.
- This is the second episode in a row in which Duncan places second in the challenge. In the previous episode, he placed second, behind Owen.
- This is the first time a contestant (or in this case two) is eliminated before they are placed on a team in a season. It later occurs with Duncan in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1.
- In a confessional, Gwen mentions she placed second in Total Drama Island, in reference to her being a finalist. This is further evidence pointing at Owen's ending being the official one.
- This episode is a parody of the Alien film series. Chef's role as "Mama Alien" is a parody of the Alien Queen, from Aliens, the second film in the series. The title specifically parodies the name of the fourth Alien movie, Alien Resurrection.
- Also, after Chef shoots Izzy with the paintball gun, and after Chef thinks she's died, he says "I thought you were dead", to which Izzy responds "Yeah, I get that a lot". Raymond Cruz and Sigourney Weaver had the same exchange in Alien Resurrection.
- Duncan refers to Geoff and Bridgette as "Romeo and Juliet", referencing the iconic Shakespearean play of the same name.
- Chef's line of "You call that a paintball gun? This is a paintball gun!" is a spoof of the line, "You call that a knife? This is a knife". said by Paul Hogan in the 1986 movie, Crocodile Dundee.
- The lyrics Chris is singing are believed to be Kiss Him Goodbye by the band Steam.
- When Beth finds Bridgette and Geoff making out, Bridgette is missing one of her bangs.
- In the trailer and in Files on Teletoon, the Gilded Chris Awards have a black base. However, in this episode and in episodes after, there is no base, just a golden statue.
- Even though Gwen is wearing her lucky necklace, it is never seen on her neck except for when she shows it in the confessional.
- When Heather is running from Chef, there are highlights in her wig.
- When Duncan and Trent are getting food from the line, and Trent gives the food to Gwen, the toast is burnt, but when they're discussing alien movies, it does not appear to be burnt.
- When everyone hears the kissing noises, Trent and Gwen didn't have GPS devices. But when Duncan talks to Gwen and Trent, they are suddenly holding the devices.
- When Chris calls out DJ and Heather's names at the elimination ceremony, his ear is missing.
- When Gwen is in the confessional, she says that she came in second place last year, even though the time period between the two seasons is only two days.
- When Chef has the Gilded Chris Awards in his hands, only eleven are seen. But there are supposed to be twelve Gilded Chris Awards, unless he got one more off-screen.
- Even though Chris said that the two winners would pick the teams in the beginning of the show, Gwen and Trent were shocked to learn that they would pick their own teams and compete against each other.
- At the elimination ceremony, Chris says that if anyone peeks at someone else's vote, they are automatically eliminated. However, there are several occasions later on in the season when someone does this, and are not eliminated.
- In the United Kingdom, Gwen's confessional says that she placed first. However, Owen won Total Drama Island in the United Kingdom.
- When Izzy draws out her first paintball gun, her arm band is missing.
- When Izzy draws out her second paintball gun, the hallway behind her is shown, but Heather is nowhere to be seen, even though she is previously seen leaving the area after that.
- When Heather makes a confessional after losing her wig, the blurry screen effect is missing.