'Donculous Dash is a Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race game available for download exclusively in the Canadian App Store. The game was announced in Summer 2015 and released in December 2015 for free in the App Store. There is an online version of the game that is condensed, accessible on the Canadian Cartoon Network website. Secret Location produced the game and Aimee David did several design aspects.
- 'Donculous Dash is an endless runner style game featuring all your favourite racers from Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race TV show! Pick your favourite team, dash through different levels, and test your skills in hilarious mini-game challenges.
Polish your skills, and get ready for February’s finale week when your picks will help decide who wins the Ridonculous Race in the season finale!
These are the features of the game, as listed on the official App page:
- Teams: Pick a player from one of the 18 teams on the show! Each team has unique strengths and weaknesses, for a variety of playing styles.
- Multiple environments: Dash through three colourful different environments in a race against the clock!
- Endless gameplay: Explore randomly-generated levels for endless fast-paced fun.
- Challenging mini-games: Take a break from dashing with a series of puzzling mini-games.
- Achievements: Unlockable achievements track your progress as you fly though the world of 'Donculous Dash.
- Languages: Available in English and French.
There is an online version of the game on the Canadian Cartoon Network website. You can only play as a few characters and cannot advance as far as you can in the app version. The characters available are:
- Best Friends (Devin)
- Mom and Daughter (Kelly)
- Sisters (Emma)
- Goths (Ennui)
- Reality TV Pros (Noah)
- Adversity Twins (Jay)
- The Daters (Ryan)
- Ice Dancers (Jacques)
- Surfer Dudes (Brody)
- Father and Son (Dwayne)
- Police Cadets (Sanders)
- Stepbrothers (Lorenzo)
- Fashion Bloggers (Tom)
- Rockers (Rock)
- Vegans (Laurie)
- Geniuses (Mary)
- LARPers (Tammy)
- Tennis Rivals (Pete)